Project Child Indonesia’s Volunteer Program provides an opportunity to combine your education with hands-on work experience in our specialized field; Practical Health, Environment and Disaster Education, Creating a Holistic Learning Experience, Technology Education, and Volunteer Engagement. The Volunteer Program provides opportunities for anyone who is interested to join our Project Based Volunteering Program.
How it Works
- Online Registration > 2. Interview & Training > 3. Start The Volunteer
Volunteer Recruitment Batch 33
- Registration : 1 – 10 September 2021
- Interview Announcement : 14 September 2021
- Interview : 16 – 17 September 2021
- Result Announcement : 20 September 2021
- Induction Training : 22 September 2021
- Mandatory Training : 23 September 2021
- Volunteering Period : 23 September 2021 – 10 December 2021
Learning Facilitator (50 people)
Online Volunteering Program
Online Learning Assistance (OLA) is a program initiated by Project Child Indonesia as a response to the uncertain circumstances occurring since the Covid-19 pandemic hit at the beginning of March 2020 to address the key challenges of people who live in vulnerable communities.
Facilitator volunteers have responsibilities to:
- Facilitate the tutoring session for elementary schools’ children.
- Make a learning framework to help the children understand the learning materials.
- Help the children with their school assessment (if necessary).
- Make a report card for each child.
- Open to university students, recent graduates, and young professionals.
- Strong communication abilities and organizational skills.
- Proactive, self-driven, resourceful, and humble individuals with a willingness to learn.
- Previous work experience is not required, however, experience in the field of teaching and experience working with schoolchildren is considered an asset.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to work with multicultural people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
- Have a good internet connection as well as supporting devices as the program will be held online.
- Undertake work orientation and training as required.
- Total working hours are 4 hours (2 hours each for tutoring sessions, class preparation, and evaluation).
- Detailed schedule:
Online standby: every Tuesday 15.30 – 17.00 WIB
Online standby: every Wednesday 15.30 – 17.00 WIB
Online standby: every Thursday 15.30 – 17.00 WIB
Also please bear in mind that:
- PCI’s volunteers are not entitled to any monetary remuneration.
- Not all applicants will be accepted due to availability of volunteer positions.
PCI’s Volunteer Program provides many opportunities for young people who are inspired by the ideas and works of PCI to gain more practiced skills by working on PCI’s projects. This program is open for all who are eager and excited to work voluntarily and want to directly manage PCI’s projects. The projects themselves are designed to provide the children, as our main target groups, many opportunities to improve their learning capacity. By participating as a volunteer in PCI you will gain more skills and improve them, these skills such as confidence, communication, responsibility, teamwork, building innovations, and also:
- Contributing in children education during pandemic
- Networking opportunities.
- Involving in hands-on projects.
- Experience to work with communities.
- Getting an opportunity to make substantive contributions to an NGO’s work.
- Learning more about project management.
Register for Volunteering Program
Online Volunteering Program
Click this link below, and fill out the form.
You’ll be required to provide your recent CV(pdf) & Profile Picture(Image).
Please read The Volunteer Kit before registration
Get in Touch
If you have any question, don’t hesitate to reach our contact person below.