WE ARE HIRING!
Project Child Indonesia is looking for a positive and open-minded individual to lead our Drinking Water Program (DWP) based in Yogyakarta.
Position: Program Manager – Drinking Water Program
DWP is initiated and administered by Project Child Indonesia to provide drinking water access and build education supporting facilities concerning practical healthy habits and environmental awareness to elementary school children in our partner schools.
As our Program Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Manage operational and strategical development of the program.
- Perform monitoring and evaluation regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Manage and facilitate volunteer teams of DWP and implement improvements as necessary.
- Engage the stakeholders to build and maintain essential relationships.
- Obtaining the passion of helping people.
- Obtaining a bachelor’s degree with work experience in social and community development.
- Additional volunteering experience is preferred.
- Ability to think strategically and conceptually in order to present a coherent working plan.
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a professional attitude and diligence, being able to work independently as well as work in a team.
- Willingness to travel to the project site on a regular basis when required.Contact
All candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume to email@example.com with Subject: [PM DWP JOG Application] [Full Name] no later than 15th October 2018.
If you have any questions, get in touch with Kapitania via mail firstname.lastname@example.org or via Whatsapp 081225707060