Calling all new volunteers!
Do you like technology? Do you like teaching to children? If so, we need your help and your expertise! Project Child is looking for new volunteers for our internet literacy program!
Volunteer duties are as follows:
- Teach internet literacy curriculum to children in Jogja.
- Help with the translation from English to Bahasa Indonesia for teaching materials.
- Make new friends and new professional contacts.
- Become a new leader in the new and emerging world of digital literacy!
- Must be able to dedicate 2 hours a week. One hour to help with translation (can be done from home) and 1 hour teaching the curriculum.
- Must have a good level of English.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and willing to learn!
- Contract will be for 4 months but can be extended.
What Project Child provides:
- All curriculum and teaching materials.
- In every class that you teach, you will be paired with another volunteer and a PCI staff member. You will never have to teach alone.
- A new group of friends!
- You may use your experience on a CV if contract completed successfully.
Hope to see you on April 10th! Any questions, please contact Kelly at email@example.com.