Project Child is Hiring new Class Manager
Project Child Indonesia is a local NGO fighting to bring healthy living, environmentalism and quality education to the vulnerable communities in Pacitan.
The Project Child Indonesia Pacitan office invites applications from happy passionate and driven Bahasa speaking candidates for the following position:
- Fresh Graduate (preferred) from Any Major
- Excellent written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Happy and Passionate in Working with Volunteers (local and international) and the Community
- Excellent documentation and reporting skills
- Good communication, interpersonal and facilitation skills
- Self-Confidence in matters of teaching in front of children and adults
- Reliability regarding scheduled meetings, appointments and responding to emails and mobile phone messages as well as working/finishing tasks independently
- Fair computer skills (Microsoft office, email, internet research)
Field of Work:
- Managing and coordinating volunteer activities and presence
- Teaching children and adults according to PCI content and methods
- Includes the capability of teaching in the classroom but also with practical outdoor exercises and activities (for instance gardening, field trips to the beach, sports, etc.)
- Planning, executing, and evaluating current and future programs of PCI together with the team of staff, interns, and volunteers
This is your chance to enrich your personal and work experience by joining an international influenced social organization which intends to create a real and sustainable impact on children’s lives in the region. Most of our programs are the first of their kind in Pacitan and include unique teaching methods same as a creative and fun working environment.
This position is paid (part-time) and will be based in Pacitan, Indonesia.
All candidates need to submit the application with recent CV with photograph and motivation letter to our email email@example.com (Subject: CM Application) no later than 18 July 2017
Contact Person & Inquiries:
Ningrum at 0877-5891-5245 (Whatsapp or text only) or firstname.lastname@example.org