Project Child Indonesia, Yogyakarta office invites application from happy, passionate and driven Bahasa Indonesia speaking candidate for the following position: TEACHING QUALITY ASSURANCE OFFICER
As a Teaching Quality Assurance Officer, your main responsibilities are:
- Assist the volunteers in Lesson Plan development
- Proofread the Lesson Plan made by volunteers.
- Oversee all the teaching activities
- Make report and analysis to be used by CD team
- Fresh graduate or Senior year student from any major (Educational Degree are preferred)
- Happy, open-minded and have passion in working in education sector
- Strong observation and analytical skill
- Excellent documentation and reporting skill
- Detail oriented and have the ability to write a comprehensive and detailed report
- Strong interpersonal and team-working skills
This is a paid position (part-time) and based in Yogyakarta, Indonesia. This position will report directly to the Educational Manager of Project Child Indonesia.